Monday 16 June 2014

New Blog ……. New Theme ……


Children’s Classic Book Carousel




Welcome to my Children's Classic Book blog.  I've been blogging for awhile at Classical Carousel reading various classical literature.  However, I want to intersperse classical children's literature too and, rather than fit everything all onto one blog, I've decided to create a new one!



This blog won't be as active as Classical Carousel, but I hope to regularly add children's reviews as I can fit them in.  I'll be reviewing a number of classic children's books, from old favourites to ones that you've never heard of before.



So stay tuned as I enhance this blog by adding reviews, lists of books by age, and make new discoveries!  A new blog and a new journey!  Please come and join me!




9 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. You found me! I'm going to launch this blog on my main one, Classical Carousel, in a few days. I'd better get to reading some children's books!

      Thanks for stopping by, Marianne, and for your kind comment! :-)

      Delete
  2. Fun! I'll subscribe once I'm home and not using a half-functioning app.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks great! I'll look forward to seeing your posts - I'm subscribing so I don't miss any :)

    Good luck with your new project!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, O! It will be a new thing for me to fit some children's literature in with my other reads. I'm looking forward to it!

      Delete
  4. Ahhh the bloggers dilemma!
    So many posts and ideas...not enough blogs :-)

    I created tabs on my blog to cater for the different age groups I read across and the various book prizes...but then I got caught up in photography and travel stuff. It was getting very messy.

    Your chn's blog looks lovely and I look forward to seeing what you review.
    Good luck

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just took a look at your photography/travel blog. Very interesting and the photos are beautiful! You really are able to get a sense of the places.

      Thanks for the compliment. I'm going to have fun following my not-very-formed idea. It will be interesting to see how it all comes together!

      Delete